For your convenience, appointments are no longer being scheduled for Oil and Filter Change services. In addition, for any mechanical services, or those services that take additional time to complete, we recommend dropping your vehicle off. Our courtesy shuttle van can take you back to work or home, as you request.
Schedule Nissan Service with Wolfchase Nissan
Whether you’re looking for brake repair, tire rotation, or major repairs, our team at Wolfchase Nissan is here to help! You can schedule Nissan service online, and then visit the team at the Wolfchase Nissan service center near Arlington. We’ll work with you closely to ensure that you take care of all of your Nissan servicing needs.
Whether you’ve gotten into an accident, or you’re simply keeping up with your Nissan maintenance schedule, our team will make sure your vehicle is running smoothly and looking showroom fresh.
How to Schedule Service at Home
Scheduling your service appointment with Wolfchase Nissan is simple and straightforward with our online service scheduler! If you currently have an account with us, you can log in and schedule your appointment following the steps below.
Don’t have an account yet? That’s okay! You can schedule Nissan service quickly and easily as a guest. To get started:
- Select your vehicle’s model year.
- Select the make of your vehicle.
- Choose the model of your vehicle.
- Add the approximate mileage (optional).
- Add your vehicle identification number (optional).
- Select “Continue as guest.”
- The select services box gives you the option to describe the problem you’re having with your Nissan vehicle. Be as specific as possible.
- Choose “Next” to choose your date and time.
- The first box allows you to pick a specific Nissan technician or any advisor.
- Select your transportation needs. You can either choose to drop off the vehicle, wait at Wolfchase Nissan for your repair, request a complimentary shuttle, reserve a loaner/rental, or drop off early bird/night owl.
- Choose the date and time that works best for you. The gray boxes are unavailable for scheduling.
Before you book your appointment, simply add your contact information, including your name, e-mail address, and phone number. Since you’re scheduling as a guest, it’s time for you to make an account with our team! You’ll receive a pop-up asking about your communication preferences, and you’ll see an area where you will create a username and password. If you don’t want to create an account, you can also hit cancel. You’ll be sent back to the previous area, and you can select “Next.”
The next screen will show you the services you have selected, the booking details, your contact information, and the appointment date and time. If everything looks correct, simply book your appointment. You’ve done it! You’ve learned how to book Nissan maintenance with our online service scheduler.
Schedule Nissan Service Today!
When it’s time to schedule service, doing so has never been easier than with us! Sign in to your account, or feel free to continue booking your appointment as a guest. No matter which method you choose, you can expect nothing but pristine customer service from our team. Be sure to explore our service specials for additional savings, and reach out to our service center if you have any questions about how to schedule auto repair.