Can You Lease a Used Car?
Typically, you see leasing options with new cars, but some dealerships do offer used car leasing. Vehicles available for lease are usually part of a certified pre-owned program. If you have questions about leasing a particular vehicle, it’s always a good idea to contact the finance team at a dealership.
Understanding Used Car Leasing
If you’re looking for low monthly payments and the freedom a lease provides, then leasing a used car may be a good option for you. Here are some key things to know about used car leasing:
- Which Used Cars Can Be Leased? – Most used car leases are offered only on certified pre-owned vehicles. Used lease prices may not be advertised, so it’s a good idea to ask us either through email or while in or showroom to see if it’s a possibility.
- Used vs. New Car Lease – Used car lease payments typically cost less than new car lease payments, but offer many of the same benefits. That being said, you’ll still need to return the vehicle after the lease term is up, and you’ll still need to stay below the mileage limits.
- Can I Buy a Used Car After I Lease? – If a dealership offers used car leases, there’s a good chance you’ll be able to purchase the car after the lease is up if you’d rather not trade it in. That gives you a lower residual value than performing a lease buyout on a newer model.
- Insurance for a Leased Used Car – The value of the vehicle partially dictates insurance costs, so it’s possible that you could pay less per month for insurance with a CPO lease.
- Maintaining Your Used Vehicle – While maintenance costs can be higher on a used car, used car leasing often includes extended warranty coverage that covers many important components.
Find Out More About Leasing at Wolfchase Nissan
We offer a variety of lease deals and incentives in Bartlett on Nissan. If you want to learn more about used car leasing, or leasing in general, contact us online or visit our showroom, not far from Cordova, to speak to a member of our finance team.
Whether you want to learn about leasing or OEM parts, the team at Wolfchase Nissan is happy to help!
More From Wolfchase Nissan
Are you looking for an advanced sedan to tackle your daily drives through Arlington? If so, the Nissan Maxima has the tech, safety, and comfort you need to transform your trips from Collierville to Cordova. Learn more about the Nissan Maxima interior with our team at Wolfchase Nissan, and see the key features and specs that…
Whether you work a demanding job that involves lots of loading lumber and material in Germantown, or if you frequently tow your toys through Memphis when playing hard on the weekends, you’ll likely be curious about the 2020 Nissan Titan and 2020 Nissan Titan XD. Both are capable of taking down your daily to-dos with…
You already know the Nissan Maxima is the Four-Door Sports Car®, brandishing 300 horsepower as standard across its six available trim levels. But of all those 2020 Nissan Maxima models for sale, which one best reflects your Cordova drives and personal budget? To help choose between the available Nissan Maxima trim levels, our team at…