Can You Lease a Used Car?
Typically, you see leasing options with new cars, but some dealerships do offer used car leasing. Vehicles available for lease are usually part of a certified pre-owned program. If you have questions about leasing a particular vehicle, it’s always a good idea to contact the finance team at a dealership.
Understanding Used Car Leasing
If you’re looking for low monthly payments and the freedom a lease provides, then leasing a used car may be a good option for you. Here are some key things to know about used car leasing:
- Which Used Cars Can Be Leased? – Most used car leases are offered only on certified pre-owned vehicles. Used lease prices may not be advertised, so it’s a good idea to ask us either through email or while in or showroom to see if it’s a possibility.
- Used vs. New Car Lease – Used car lease payments typically cost less than new car lease payments, but offer many of the same benefits. That being said, you’ll still need to return the vehicle after the lease term is up, and you’ll still need to stay below the mileage limits.
- Can I Buy a Used Car After I Lease? – If a dealership offers used car leases, there’s a good chance you’ll be able to purchase the car after the lease is up if you’d rather not trade it in. That gives you a lower residual value than performing a lease buyout on a newer model.
- Insurance for a Leased Used Car – The value of the vehicle partially dictates insurance costs, so it’s possible that you could pay less per month for insurance with a CPO lease.
- Maintaining Your Used Vehicle – While maintenance costs can be higher on a used car, used car leasing often includes extended warranty coverage that covers many important components.
Find Out More About Leasing at Wolfchase Nissan
We offer a variety of lease deals and incentives in Bartlett on Nissan. If you want to learn more about used car leasing, or leasing in general, contact us online or visit our showroom, not far from Cordova, to speak to a member of our finance team.
More From Wolfchase Nissan
The 2019 Nissan Rogue gas mileage is 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway.* Arlington drivers looking for a family-friendly and efficient SUV should consider the 2019 Nissan Rogue. With competitive fuel economy and two hybrid options, you’ll be able to go further without having to stop at the gas station to fill up as…
The 2019 Nissan Rogue is a popular choice among Arlington and Memphis shoppers for a reason. With advanced, innovative technology in the cabin and enough space for everyone and everything they want to take along, the new Nissan Rogue interior features are ride-enhancing for sure. Learn more about these features at Wolfchase Nissan today! View InventoryLearn More…
Most times when your car is leaking water, it’s the condensation from the car’s air conditioning system. Normally though, when a vehicle is leaking water, it’s not serious. If you notice a small puddle of water near the back of the engine compartment, this is the cause. If you notice the water near the tailpipe,…