Can You Lease a Used Car?
Typically, you see leasing options with new cars, but some dealerships do offer used car leasing. Vehicles available for lease are usually part of a certified pre-owned program. If you have questions about leasing a particular vehicle, it’s always a good idea to contact the finance team at a dealership.
Understanding Used Car Leasing
If you’re looking for low monthly payments and the freedom a lease provides, then leasing a used car may be a good option for you. Here are some key things to know about used car leasing:
- Which Used Cars Can Be Leased? – Most used car leases are offered only on certified pre-owned vehicles. Used lease prices may not be advertised, so it’s a good idea to ask us either through email or while in or showroom to see if it’s a possibility.
- Used vs. New Car Lease – Used car lease payments typically cost less than new car lease payments, but offer many of the same benefits. That being said, you’ll still need to return the vehicle after the lease term is up, and you’ll still need to stay below the mileage limits.
- Can I Buy a Used Car After I Lease? – If a dealership offers used car leases, there’s a good chance you’ll be able to purchase the car after the lease is up if you’d rather not trade it in. That gives you a lower residual value than performing a lease buyout on a newer model.
- Insurance for a Leased Used Car – The value of the vehicle partially dictates insurance costs, so it’s possible that you could pay less per month for insurance with a CPO lease.
- Maintaining Your Used Vehicle – While maintenance costs can be higher on a used car, used car leasing often includes extended warranty coverage that covers many important components.
Find Out More About Leasing at Wolfchase Nissan
We offer a variety of lease deals and incentives in Bartlett on Nissan. If you want to learn more about used car leasing, or leasing in general, contact us online or visit our showroom, not far from Cordova, to speak to a member of our finance team.
Whether you want to learn about leasing or OEM parts, the team at Wolfchase Nissan is happy to help!
More From Wolfchase Nissan
The Nissan Rogue has remained a popular pick in the Arlington and Memphis area for its versatile performance, stylish looks, and well-appointed cabin – and the latest model just might be the best one yet. The 2020 Nissan Rogue reviews rave about the sporty handling and premium features on this compact SUV, and customers around…
The Nissan Altima has gained rave reviews for its performance, technology, and style – but is it efficient? Arlington and Memphis drivers will be blown away by the 2020 Nissan Altima MPG. Not only can you enjoy smart engineering like turbocharged engines and Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, but you can also experience fuel economy figures up…
Have you been looking for a new crossover or SUV, but aren’t sure exactly how you can take home all the capability you truly need? Nissan Rogue AWD provides increased traction and handling in rough or low-traction conditions, making it a top priority for many crossover and SUV shoppers. The Nissan Rogue is available with…