2020 Nissan Altima Price
If you need a new sedan for your Cordova-area drives, then there’s no question that you’re wondering, “how much is a Nissan Altima?” The new Nissan Altima price starts at $24,100 MSRP*, making it affordable for a variety of budgets and professions. And because the latest lineup offers seven different configurations to explore, you’re sure to find one that suits you. Whether you’re looking into the base-model S or the top-of-the-line Platinum VC-Turbo, our team at Wolfchase Nissan will help you find the Nissan Altima price that suits your Memphis budget.
How Much is a Nissan Altima?
The Nissan Altima S is the first trim level of the lineup with a starting price of $24,100 MSRP*. As you move from trim to trim, you’ll be treated to more advanced features and premium technology that raise the price point. With seven trims to choose from, you can find a blend of luxury and affordability that fits into your budget.
Nissan Altima Price by Trim
So, which Nissan Altima price is right for your lifestyle and budget in Arlington? Browse Nissan Altima trim levels below to see which model offers the features and price that you’re looking for:
- Nissan Altima S ($24,100 MSRP*): This affordable trim is equipped with more safety features than you might expect, including Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, Automatic Emergency Braking, Rearview Monitor, and more.
- Nissan Altima SR ($25,700 MSRP*): Sport-tuned suspension, paddle shifters, and a dark chrome V-motion grille allows for sporty handling and aggressive presence.
- Nissan Altima SR VC-Turbo™ ($29,750 MSRP*): Equipped with a 2.0L VC-Turbo™ engine, sport-tuned suspension, and 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, this trim level offers advanced performance and efficiency.
- Nissan Altima SV ($27,880 MSRP*): Boasting a suite of cutting-edge features like ProPilot Assist and Intelligent Lane Intervention, along with a luxe power-sliding glass moonroof, you’ll enjoy all the comfort, connectivity, and capability you need.
- Nissan Altima SL ($30,240 MSRP*): If you want luxury features like leather-appointed seating, Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation, and a 9-speaker Bose® premium audio system, this is the trim for you.
- Nissan Altima Platinum ($32,180 MSRP*): Experience next-level style with 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and interior accent lighting, along with automatic memory settings.
- Nissan Altima Platinum VC-Turbo™ ($35,180 MSRP*): From the 2.0L VC-Turbo™ engine and 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, to its suite of connectivity and accessibility features, the Platinum VC-Turbo™ is sure to make a lasting impression on your daily drives.
Try Out the 2020 Nissan Altima at Wolfchase Nissan
The best way to figure out which Nissan Altima trim level is right for you is by making a test drive appointment at Wolfchase Nissan! Contact us online to schedule a test drive at your convenience. We’ll help you take home the perfect sedan in our inventory for your daily commutes at a Nissan Altima price that’s right for you! Read up on Nissan Altima MPG ratings, and if you’re looking for something even more affordable, compare the 2020 Nissan Altima vs. 2020 Nissan Sentra.
*All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.
More from Wolfchase Nissan
The all-new 2021 Nissan Rogue is full of cutting-edge technology, advanced efficiency, and premium performance that will ensure you get around Bartlett with ease. The new Nissan Rogue has plenty to offer Arlington drivers, and the features you’ll take home will depend on the 2021 Nissan Rogue trim level you settle on. Read on…
Interested in a 2020 Nissan Altima? We have plenty in stock in a number of different colors! Learn more about the available 2020 Nissan Altima interior and exterior color options before driving off to Memphis in a new model. From bold Nissan Altima exterior colors to neutral interior colors, there are plenty of options to…
The 2020 Nissan Rogue gas mileage is 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway*. Arlington drivers looking for a fuel-efficient SUV at the right price should consider the 2020 Nissan Rogue. With competitive fuel economy, you’ll be able to go further without having to stop at the gas station to fill up as often. And even…