2019 Nissan Rogue Reviews
Arlington drivers and critics alike are in awe over the 2019 Nissan Rogue compact crossover SUV. According to reviews of the new Rogue, you’ll find plenty of space, style, and convenience inside and out. See what the Nissan Rogue consumer reviews and expert reviews have to say at Wolfchase Nissan.
What Do the Nissan Rogue Reviews Have to Say?
- Kelley Blue Book Nissan Rogue review: “The Rogue stands out with its attractive pricing, roomy interior and an available hybrid powertrain achieving 35 mpg in highway driving.”
- Edmunds: “The Rogue has all the key qualities that buyers expect of a small crossover, including excellent comfort, top-notch safety scores, and spacious room for people and cargo. Seventy cubic feet of cargo space helps make the Rogue one of the more versatile small SUVs on the market, while upscale cabin materials give it a classier feel than its price might suggest.”
- The Car Connection: “Nissan’s good seats in the Rogue aren’t lost on our rumps. The front seats are all-day comfortable and supportive, with only the broadest shoulders looking for more side bolstering.”
- Car and Driver: “The EPA rates the Rogue among the most fuel-efficient in its class, with the hybrid earning the best highway ratings.”
- U.S. News & World Report: “Its cabin is filled with upmarket materials, an abundance of standard and available technology features, and more cargo space than most of its competitors. This Nissan also gets above-average fuel economy estimates.”
Nissan Rogue Hybrid Reviews
The Nissan Rogue Hybrid offers plenty of efficiency on Memphis roadways. On top of the high-quality cabin the Rogue provides and the new safety tech included, the critics have plenty of praise to provide the hybrid model. The critics at Edmunds enjoy the Hybrid model’s design as well as interior comfort saying, “the Rogue Hybrid is an impressively comfortable vehicle when compared with competitors. The seats are nicely molded and supportive.”
Find the Nissan Rogue for Sale at Wolfchase Nissan in Bartlett
Whether you’re looking to find Nissan Rogue Sport reviews or you’re ready for a test drive in the new Rogue, we at Wolfchase Nissan can help. Learn more about our models by comparing the Rogue to the Toyota RAV4 or Hyundai Santa Fe to see how it holds up against the competition, or learn more about the Rogue mpg and price range. Once you’re set on the new Rogue, contact our Nissan dealership to schedule a test drive in your favorite Rogue trim level. We’d also love to help you learn more about the 2020 Nissan Maxima interior!