2019 Nissan Pathfinder Seating Configurations
When Arlington shoppers head to Wolfchase Nissan to find a spacious SUV for their growing family, one of the most commonly asked questions we get about the Nissan Pathfinder is “How many seats does it offer?” The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity features three spacious rows to transport up to seven passengers. You’ll also get up to 78.9 cubic feet of cargo space, allowing you to drive all of your passengers and their plentiful belongings to Memphis without a problem. Learn more about the 2019 Nissan Pathfinder seating and storage, below!
Nissan Pathfinder Cargo Space
To optimize your cargo space in the 2019 Pathfinder, it’s equipped with a standard EZ FLEX® seating system with 60/40 split-folding 2nd row seating featuring Latch and Glide®. You’ll also enjoy access to a 50/50 split-folding and reclining 3rd row. Here’s an overview of the Nissan Pathfinder interior dimensions:
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (without moonroof): 16.2 cubic feet
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (with moonroof): 16 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Folded (without moonroof): 47.4 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Seats Folded (with moonroof): 47 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (without moonroof): 79.5 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (with moonroof): 78.9 cubic feet
Nissan Pathfinder Interior Features
The Nissan Pathfinder delivers much more than cavernous cargo storage – your daily commutes to Cordova will never be the same thanks to the following comfort, technology, and safety feature highlights:
- Comfort: Your 2019 Pathfinder is equipped with an impressive suite of comfort features, including tri-zone automatic temperature control, cruise control, remote keyless entry, and available cooled/heated front seats and power-adjustable passenger seat.
- Technologies: Nissan vehicles are known for their innovative technology, and the Pathfinder is no exception. Upon stepping into its luxe cabin, you’ll find SiriusXM® satellite radio, NissanConnect® with 8-inch display, six USB ports, and an optional 13-speaker sound system and Nissan Navigation System.
- Safety: Drive with confidence through Germantown with advanced safety features on your side, including automatic emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alert, and an available blind spot monitor.
Explore the New Nissan Pathfinder at Wolfchase Nissan!
When you’re ready to check out the Nissan Pathfinder 3rd row seating in person, contact us to arrange a test drive in Bartlett! Our Nissan specialists will walk you through all that the Pathfinder has to offer and tell you more about our convenient new vehicle specials. If you have any questions about our Pathfinder inventory, feel free to give us a call at 800-721-9255! Still in the research process? Compare the Pathfinder vs. Toyota Highlander to see how it fares against a top competitor.
Learn More About Nissan Model Features
Are you looking for an advanced sedan to tackle your daily drives through Arlington? If so, the Nissan Maxima has the tech, safety, and comfort you need to transform your trips from Collierville to Cordova. Learn more about the Nissan Maxima interior with our team at Wolfchase Nissan, and see the key features and specs that…
Whether you work a demanding job that involves lots of loading lumber and material in Germantown, or if you frequently tow your toys through Memphis when playing hard on the weekends, you’ll likely be curious about the 2020 Nissan Titan and 2020 Nissan Titan XD. Both are capable of taking down your daily to-dos with…
You already know the Nissan Maxima is the Four-Door Sports Car®, brandishing 300 horsepower as standard across its six available trim levels. But of all those 2020 Nissan Maxima models for sale, which one best reflects your Cordova drives and personal budget? To help choose between the available Nissan Maxima trim levels, our team at…