What Features Are Available on the 2019 Nissan Altima SR?
The ultra-sporty 2019 Nissan Altima SR is laden with advanced standard features, but it’s the available add-on features that will really take your Arlington commutes to the next level. Explore the new Nissan Altima SR standard and available features to get a better idea of how you’d like to customize your Altima SR at Wolfchase Nissan in Bartlett.
Nissan Altima SR Standard Features
Before we get into what features are available on the Nissan Altima SR, let’s take a look at what comes standard on this mid-level trim:
- 188-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine earns great fuel economy
- 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Paddle shifters with manual shift mode
- LED headlights
- Dark chrome V-Motion grille
- Advanced Drive-Assist® Display
- NissanConnect® with 8-inch touch-screen display
- And more!
Nissan Altima SR Available Feature Upgrades
With an affordable starting MSRP of $25,350, saying “yes” to the available Nissan Altima SR feature upgrades that pique your interest is easy. Enhance your Memphis driving experience with the following options:
- ProPILOT Assist helps you stay in your lane and maintain a safe driving distance from the vehicles around you.
- The Intelligent Around View® Monitor alerts you of objects or pedestrians in your path when you’re in reverse.
- Safety Shield 360 includes a Blind Spot Monitor, Forward Collision Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Intelligent Cruise Control, Driver Attention Alert, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, and Parking Sonars to help keep you safe and aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Upgrade to the 248-hp 2.0L VC-TURBO™ 4-cylinder engine for a more robust, efficient performance.
- Increase your visibility with LED headlights and/or LED fog lights.
Explore the Altima SR at Wolfchase Nissan Today!
To compare the Nissan Altima SR vs. SV, Altima vs. Maxima, Altima vs. Honda Accord, or to learn more about the Nissan Altima 3.5 SR, visit our Cordova area showroom today! Don’t miss out on great savings – browse our latest new vehicle specials before stopping by, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any lingering questions you may have. Curious about what industry experts have to say about this cost-effective sedan? Read up on the 2019 Nissan Altima reviews before you get behind the wheel.
More from Wolfchase Nissan
You may already know that the 2020 Nissan Maxima is the 4-Door Sports Car®, but did you know it can help you save on fuel as well? Nissan Maxima gas mileage reaches up to 20 city mpg and 30 highway mpg*, all while pumping out a whopping 300 horsepower! That means you’ll be able to…
When Arlington shoppers head to Wolfchase Nissan to find a spacious SUV for their growing family, one of the most commonly asked questions we get about the Nissan Pathfinder is “How many seats does it offer?” The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity features three spacious rows to transport up to seven passengers. You’ll also get up…
Considering the 2019 Nissan Rogue as your next crossover SUV for Arlington drives? Local drivers can’t get enough of this fuel-efficient model with its spacious interior, and critics agree! You’ll have five trim levels to choose from starting at various price points, with the entry-level Rogue S coming in at $25,020 MSRP*. Explore the new…