2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
The reviews are in! Everyday Arlington drivers and critics alike have weighed in on the 2019 Nissan Altima, and they’ve sung plenty of praise to this affordable, fuel-efficient sedan. Expert reviews highlight the performance, sporty design, and available all-wheel drive offered by the new Altima. Will you agree with what they have to say? Read up on reviews below, then stop by for a test drive in Bartlett to find out!
What Are the Critics Saying of the 2019 Nissan Altima?
- Of the 2019 Altima, Car and Driver said it offers the “most ambitious changes in more than a decade.” They also highlighted the “all-new styling and additional tech [and] also one new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus, for the first time, an all-wheel-drive option.”
- Curious about Consumer Reports? Here’s what they said of the 2019 Altima: “SV, SL, and Platinum trims will also be available with Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driver assist system, which can govern speed according to traffic and steer the car during certain driving conditions, such as on a highway.”
- Over at Kelley Blue Book, the Nissan Altima has been praised for its athletic looks and design that “makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- Auto Week called the Nissan Altima “one of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the US.” On top of that, they noted that “it’s also perhaps the best-driving Altima in the car’s history.”
- What did The Car Connection say of the new Altima? “2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4.” They also added that the Altima “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal.”
Nissan Altima Feature Highlights
In addition to what was highlighted by industry experts in their Nissan Altima reviews, the following 2019 Altima features will change the game for your Memphis commutes:
- NissanConnect® with 8-inch touchscreen
- Intelligent forward collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking
- Rearview monitor
You want a vehicle you can depend on, and the new Altima more than delivers! Whether you’re reading a Nissan Altima SL review or taking a look at the top-tier Platinum trim, this much is clear: You can count on the Nissan Altima reliability to get you from point A to point B safely.
Test Drive a 2019 Nissan Altima at Wolfchase Nissan
See if you agree with the critics when you head to Wolfchase Nissan near Cordova for a test drive in a new Nissan Altima. Ask about the Altima SR features while you’re here, and compare the Nissan Altima vs. Nissan Maxima or Altima vs. Honda Accord. Have questions about our Altima lease deals? Feel free to contact us anytime, and be sure to browse our used Altima inventory if you’re shopping on a budget. Curious to know more about Nissan’s history? Find out where Nissan vehicles are made to start learning more – the Altima is currently manufactured right here in Tennessee!
More on the 2019 Nissan Altima
The reviews are in! Everyday Arlington drivers and critics alike have weighed in on the 2019 Nissan Altima, and they’ve sung plenty of praise to this affordable, fuel-efficient sedan. Expert reviews highlight the performance, sporty design, and available all-wheel drive offered by the new Altima. Will you agree with what they have to say? Read…
The ultra-sporty 2019 Nissan Altima SR is laden with advanced standard features, but it’s the available add-on features that will really take your Arlington commutes to the next level. Explore the new Nissan Altima SR standard and available features to get a better idea of how you’d like to customize your Altima SR at Wolfchase Nissan…
The 2019 Nissan Altima mpg ratings will vary depending on your engine, drivetrain, and trim choices, but one thing is certain: the Altima is an incredibly efficient ride for Arlington drivers, and the Nissan Altima reviews say the same thing! The new Nissan Altima mpg numbers come in at 28 city mpg and 39 highway mpg…